Removing the burden of resilient cyber security
Based on extensive experience working with world class companies across the globe, we have developed a deep understanding of the root cause barriers to achieving and maintaining resilient cyber security. Smaller companies in particular, need practical solutions and services that don't pull massively on their time and are prohibitively expensive to maintain.
Lets face it cyber security is a complex discipline thats constantly evolving in terms of new and increased threats, the opaque ecosystem of vendor solutions and there's no shortage of guidance, tips, checklists and actions.
Many companies just don't have the capacity, capability or budget to leverage and benefit from these offerings. Cyber Security 360 addresses these problems, no functions and features you don't need, no steep learning curve you don't have time for, no discrete solutions to integrate, no "what" without the "how", just robust multi-layered cyber security which has been greatly simplified and where the burden has been lifted.
Businesses are looking for a new, more holistic approach to detection and response – one that encompasses traditional endpoints and expands to protect the ever-growing attack surface, including networks and the cloud.
XDR is the next step in the evolution of Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR). XDR solutions extend beyond these endpoints and make decisions based on data from a variety of sources. They take action across an businesses entire technology landscape, including email, network, identity, and beyond and optimise threat detection, investigation, response, and hunting in real-time.
XDR solutions deliver detection and response capabilities across all data sources by breaking down traditional security silos. Typically, these security platforms, analyse and identify all internal and external data to find potential vulnerabilities, track detected threats, automatically correlate and confirm alerts, provide a single user interface to investigate and respond to events, perform comprehensive analytics across all threat sources, use machine learning and automated threat detection. XDR offers proactive approaches to new threats, is able to respond without human intervention and with multi-site and multi-tenacy flexibility, and provide visibility from a unified standpoint.
What does XDR do?
Primarily intended for threat detection and response, XDR collects and correlates detection and deep activity data across multiple security layers, enabling faster automated analysis for rich supersets of data. As a result, XDR significantly reduces threat detection time, and reduce the need for human interaction. The primary benefits of XDR include, a more in-depth view and understanding of threats, all-around automation, better operational efficiency, greater prioritisation, faster detection and response and more effective responses.
Better protection, faster and cheaper
XDR, however, fully integrates security and enables blocking, allowing, removing access, and more, all via custom rules written by the user or by logic built into the engine.
Through automated, comprehensive visibility, XDR solutions create several benefits for the organisations using them, including, increased ability to detect stealthy attacks, reduced dwell time, increased speed of mitigation, moreover, with the help of AI and automation, XDR helps reduce the burden on the cyber security team.
A Product or a Managed Service
- Vulnerability scanning of your company website to detect weaknesses that can be exploited by malware and botnets.
- Vulnerability scanning of your network. A single layer of cyber security defence is not sufficient to protect your company for the latest threats.
- Staff training on threats requiring human engineering.
- Cyber Security Incident Response, to help your prepare, respond and recover from cyber incidents.
- Advise on GDPR compliance implications for cyber security and data protection.
- Guidance on cyber security legal cover and insurance.
- A cyber security risk model based on your existing IT landscape vulnerabilities, associated controls and threat landscape.
- Baselining your cyber security controls to help you achieve Cyber Essentials accreditation.
- A set of robust cyber security Policies tailored to your business and based on leading practice.
- A cyber security helpline, so you have an expert to help and assist your business when its most needed.
- Access to a network of cyber security specialists.
- A cyber security Roadmap and Plan that will evolve as your business grows and with an increasing digital footprint.
Cyber Security 360 is intended to be a "solution in a box" that greatly simplifies implementing and maintaining resilient cyber security. Its the future of accessible and robust cyber security and its easy to understand why.